Among the most devastating and painful injuries we see at Gage & Mathers are clients who have suffered burn injuries, which result in life-changing disabilities and often death. If you, or someone you care about, have been “burned,” an experienced lawyer is standing by to answer your questions and begin protecting your legal rights. Call Gage & Mathers now.
Burn injuries can be caused by a variety of negligent actions, or inaction. And can arise in a variety of ways:
- Fuel Fed Fires: Often minor crashes turn devastating because spilled fuel catches fire after impact, which is often the result of a faulty design.
- Thermal Burn Injuries: Thermal burn injuries can happen in many circumstances where there is exposure to flames, hot liquids, steam, or hot metals.
- Propane/Natural Gas Explosions: With natural gas and propane, a small spark, and even static electricity, can cause a huge explosion.
- Auto Wrecks: Often after a wreck the vehicles will start to catch fire, or the deployed air bags may cause burn injuries.
- Plane Crashes: Like with cars, small planes often catch fire after a crash.
- ATV Wrecks: Like road vehicles, these off-road vehicles also have to be designed to avoid “spilling” gas at impact and often are not.
No matter how you were burned, Gage & Mathers can help you determine if you have a case and the best way to protect your legal rights. Burn injury cases often are the most difficult type cases and require the immediate attention of an experienced lawyer. Call Gage & Mathers now.
And remember our promise:
Your case, no matter how big or how small, will be managed by a lawyer—not a paralegal, secretary, or receptionist. You will be represented from start to finish by a lawyer who has been certified by the State of Arizona as a specialist in injury and wrongful death cases. Call Gage & Mathers now at (602) 258-0646, or click here to e-mail an attorney, and request a phone call back.
You Deserve the Best. Do Not Settle For Less. Call Arizona's Injury Lawyers™.